Fee : HK$300 Each Puppy (for HKCC members only)
Details for Application：
(1) The parents of locally-born puppies must have been registered with the Hong Kong Kennel Club.
(2) The application for the puppy registration must be handled within six (6) months after the birth. Should the application for registration be made between the sixth month and the first year after the birth, the registration fee for each puppy shall be HK$500.00. Should the application for registration be made between the first and the second year after the birth, the registration fee for each puppy shall be HK$1000.00 (Nevertheless, the application may only be accepted with the approval of our General Committee). We do not accept any applications when the dogs are older than two (2) years old.
(3) The puppies and the dam must be owned by the same owner.
(4) The owner of the dam must have registered with our Club a valid kennel name. And all puppies in
the same litter will then bear the same kennel name.
Please fill in the following information clearly for the registration of puppies:
– a completed application form – litter registration (download here);
– state clearly the names of the sire and the dam and their registration numbers;
– state clearly the names and membership numbers of the owners of the sire and the dam. All
owners must sign the form;
– state clearly the number, sex, kennel name, colour and date of birth of the puppies.
Matters to Note：
(1) This form must be countersigned should there be any changes.
(2) Please state clearly the number of puppies given birth on the form.
(3) The registration may be delayed if any item of the above information is missing.