Application for Export Pedigree Certificate
Fee : $400.00 (for HKKC members only)
Details for Application :
When a dog is to be exported to another country and it is necessary to register the dog in an approved kennel club of that country, the dog owner has to apply for an export pedigree certificate.
The applicant shall provide the following information:
- A completed application form for export pedigree certificate (Download here);
- The dog owner must provide the destination of the dog to be exported.
- When submitting this form, please also submit the original of the kennel pedigree certificate and a copy of the kennel licence;
(The application will not be entertained should any of the above-mentioned items is missing).
Matters to Note:
- The export pedigree certificate can only be issued to the dog owner. Procedures on the transfer of ownership of kennel should have been handled before the issuance of the export pedigree certificate.
- Applications for the export pedigree certificate or any export certificates of our Club cannot be made for dogs holding the B-Cert.